Recipe from Stoffel Family Farms
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 Pork Loin Chops (8 oz. each), 1” thick from Stoffel Family Farms
- Combine first six ingredients mixing until well blended.
- Place pork chops into a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight turning meat occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade and place on prepared grill approximately six inches above low to medium coals.
- Grill 40-50 minutes turning and basting with marinade every 10 to 15 minutes.