Let’s Grow Together!
Please join us - it’s good for your business and good for our community!
Every Friday from June to October, the Port Susan Farmers Market becomes the “Town Square”. With over 20,000 market goers, it’s one of the largest events in Stanwood, an important community resource and the biggest opportunity for sponsors to connect with our shoppers. As a 501c(3) non-profit, the Market is possible because of the generosity of our sponsors. Simply put – the Market would not exist without your support.
Contact Leslie to discuss options to tailor a program to your business.
Your Sponsorship Provides Support For:
- By supporting family farms, you help keep generations of families on the farm.
- People value a connection to the local farmers who supply their food.
- Port Susan Farmers Market creates a retail venue small local farmers
- We cultivate new vendors’ success with hands-on training and guidance.
- When people shop locally, their dollars stay in the community enhancing the vitality and stability of the local economy. Local dollars multiply.
- Our Market is an incubator for new farmers and a test market for good ideas.
- More than 50 local growers, farmers and small-scale producers sell their products at our Market.
- Economic impacts include job creation and retention.
- Healthy food and healthy eating habits start with a connection to local food and farmers and then lasts a lifetime.
- Low-income families and seniors have access to locally grown produce through food assistance programs.