New Members, Have a Bite On Us!
Memberships are essential to the longevity of the Market. Sign up today and receive $5 in 2017 Market Bucks and have a bite on us. That’s free money!
Click on the links on the right to fill out a membership form and pay online.
$25 Annual Membership
- $5 2017 Market Bucks – Market Bucks
- Direct support to Port Susan Farmers Market
- Vote for Board of Directors
- Participation on board committees and ad hoc projects
- Friends of the Market window cling
The following levels include an annual membership.
$100 Sprouting Healthy Kids “Healthy Snack Sponsor”
- Support one week of healthy snacks for our Junior Sprouts. You will be named as the healthy snack sponsor of the week. We’ve got some really hungry sprouts – you can sponsor more than one week!
- For more information about Sprouting Healthy Kids click here.
$150 Music Sponsor – Help Us Get Our Groove On!
- Support one week of music at the market. Really want to boogie? Sponsor more than one week!
$150 Chef at the Market Sponsor
- Support one week of ingredients purchased from market vendors to be used in the Chef Demo booth.
- For more information about Chef at the Market click here.
$250 Sprouting Healthy Kids Activity Sponsor
- Support a learning activity for our junior sprouts. Activities include:
- Watch it Grow: Give kids the opportunity to decorate a planting container, fill it with dirt, plant a vegetable seed, take home, watch grow and harvest the goodness!
- Meet the Farmer: Encourage inquisitive minds! Kids are given a list of questions to be asked of farm vendors. Upon completion each child is given $2 in market bucks to be spent on produce.
- Farm Food Scavenger Hunt: Kids will be given a sheet with pictures of different farm food products that can be found at the Market. It is their job to match the food item with the vendor.
- For more information about SHK click here.
Sprouting Healthy Kids “Two Bite Club” Sponsor
- Help us give kids the experience of making their own food selections! Junior Sprouts who take “two bites” of the healthy snack will receive a $2 voucher they use to buy produce from a local farmer.
The more people and organizations are engaged, the more vibrant our community and agricultural economy will be. You may ask yourself; does it really make a difference? Yes! Without local farms there is no local food!
Complete the Membership Form today and show how you “Love YOUR Market”!